The Youth Champion Programme empowers young people aged 14-24 years old to take action for Holocaust Memorial Day (HMD) through organising their own activities or events to raise awareness of HMD in their community and amongst their peers. Throughout the year, Youth Champions will be set a number of challenges in preparation for HMD.
The Youth Champion programme will run from September 2017 - March 2018. Email email@example.com to register your interest for HMD 2018.
'There is nothing we can do about the past, but there is a lot we can do about the future. It's up to young people, the most important people in the world.'
Zigi Shipper BEM, survivor of the Holocaust
- You’ll develop your knowledge of the Holocaust, Nazi Persecution and subsequent genocides in Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia and Darfur
- You’ll develop leadership and communication skills to enhance your CV
- You’ll make a real contribution to your local community and inspire other young people to end hatred and discrimination today
- Meet and talk to survivors of the Holocaust and subsequent genocides
- Attend / volunteer at the Holocaust Memorial Day UK Event
- You will have the chance to apply for a position on the Youth Champion Board. Read more about the Youth Champion Board
Email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a Youth Champion.
Need advice or support to complete the Youth Champion challenges?
Email Jessica or call the office on 020 7785 7029
Alternatively, get in contact with the Youth Champion Board.